Package Includes: 1x PowerCut™ Chainsaw Sharpener Jig
PowerCut™ Chainsaw Sharpener Jig
Keep Your Chainsaw in Tip-Top Performance!
✅The safest way to sharpen your tools
✅Quick & precise sharpening of every tooth
✅Works on the chainsaw, lawn mower, shovel & more
✅Rust-proof stainless steel alloy material
Safe & Easy Way to Sharpening Tools
A dull saw can make your job difficult and causes inefficiency. To make sure your chainsaw or other tools are working at its optimum condition, you’ll have to always check the sharpness of the tool from time to time.
Introducing PowerCut™ Chainsaw Sharpener Jig, an attachment for you to attach to rotary tools and sharpen your chain saw, lawn mower, gardening tool, shovel, hoe and etc. This is the fastest and safest way to sharpen your tools.
Powerful & Durable
The chain saw sharpening jig is made of rust-proof stainless steel alloy material, which is durable and very strong. It can be used to repair a chain’s teeth without damaging the rest of the chain, and it only takes 3-5 seconds to clean the dull chain again.
Signs of Dull Chainsaw Blades are:
- The saw chain does not pull itself into the wood. It has to be forced to cut by applying pressure to the engine unit.
- While doing a split cut or a cross cut (making a vertical cut) the saw chain creates fine sawdust instead of coarse strands.
- Smoke crops up even though the chain lubrication is in working order and the chain tension is correct.
- The chainsaw runs in one direction causing a crooked cut. This is an indication of dull cutting teeth on one side of the chain or uneven cutting teeth lengths.
- The chainsaw “rattles” and “bounces” during the cut. It is difficult to achieve precise positioning.
Material: Aluminum alloy
Color: as shown in photos