Package Includes: 1/2/3 PCS x CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel
CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel
$17.95 – $27.95
The CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel blurs the lines between skincare and makeup routines. With its refreshingly lightweight texture and skin beneficial formula, this amazing primer lets you create a flawless canvas for makeup application and keep your makeup intact the whole day, all while nourishing and brightening your complexion.
- Blurring effect to prep skin for smooth makeup application – The CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel goes on completely invisible on the skin yet provides a soft-focus, smoothing effect that blurs huge pores, blemishes, fine lines, and other skin imperfections and making it easy to apply concealers, foundation, and other makeup products. This makeup primer-face moisturizer hybrid also gives your complexion a radiance boost, leaving you with a lit-from-within glow without the excess shine.
- Boost your makeup’s staying power & prevents creasing – This primer is designed to let your makeup adhere to your skin more easily. It grips the makeup you put on top of it without letting them settle into the lines and crevices on your face, providing a smooth and natural finish.
- Keeps oil in check – No more excessive oiliness and makeup slipping! The primer takes away excess sebum and shine to prep your skin before applying makeup. It mattifies the skin to prevent makeup from sliding or melting throughout the day – all without sacrificing hydration.
- UV & free radical protection – The CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel forms a protective coating on the surface of your skin, which acts as a shield against UV and free radical damage. This multi-purpose beauty product not just keeps makeup in place, but also strengthens the skin barrier and prevents further damage to the skin.
- Vegan & cruelty-free
How to use:
- Scoop a small amount of the CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel onto your ring finger.
- Start at the center of your face and then blend the primer outward.
- You can use the primer under your eyes. Just make sure to not work it too close to the lash line to prevent getting the product into your eyes.
- Apply a moisturizer after or go straight to applying your foundation and makeup.
- 1 x CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Propanediol, Glycerin, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Opuntia Tuna Fruit (Prickly Pear) Extract, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Red 33/Ci 17200.
Georgina Butler, USA
It was love at first application for me. Upon contact with the skin, the CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel felt like a light moisturizer. I let it sit on my face for a minute or two before topping it off with concealer and foundation. This stuff really leaves a smooth, poreless finish and creates a flawless base for makeup. The best part is it doesn’t pill, so you can layer on as much as you’d like. Love everything about it!
Paige Chapman, UK
I have dry skin and my dry patches always look visible even with tons of makeup. I know it says the CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel has a mattifying effect, but this feels surprisingly hydrating. The primer felt soft on contact with my skin and made my makeup go on smoothly without it looking chalky. It blurred the rough texture and pores.
Leah Fraser, AU
The CosmoFX™ Zero Pore Primer Gel is beyond amazing for oily skin. It has a blurring, mattifying effect that prevents makeup from melting. What I do is, aside from using this as a primer, I apply it on top of my makeup to control any unwanted shine. This keeps my skin soft and prevents makeup from melting due to excess oil and grease. I love it!